Saturday, February 18, 2012

"My breasts saved my life": How giant 38KKKs served as airbags in crash for Houston woman


Who could forget Sheyla Hershey, the Brazilian-born Houston housewife notable for having the world's biggest boobs?

To achieve her record-holding breast size, Hershey has undergone multiple surgeries — mostly in Brazil, since United States law forbids such reckless enhancement.
A life-threatening staph infection in July 2010 forced Hershey to remove the implants from her MMM-cup mammaries. But one year and several purported suicide attempts later, Hershey had her implants re-inflated in November to a respectable size 38KKK.

And just in time: On Super Bowl Sunday, Hershey drove her Ford Mustang into several trees. Her airbags didn't inflate, but her boobs did the trick.

"I think my breasts saved my life," said Hershey, who was not wearing a seat belt. "The accident was bad and my boobs are sore, but they protected the rest of me."

Hershey was taken to the Montgomery County jail and charged with a DWI, though Hershey denies allegations that she was under the influence of alcohol.

In an exclusive interview with Fox 26, Hershey admits that prescription drugs, taken for bi-polar disorder and depression, rendered her unable to properly drive her vehicle.

Breasts aside, Hershey could face 180 days in jail for the offense.



No comments:

Post a Comment